All AJL Roadmarking engineers understand completely the need to properly safeguard the well-being of customers and their premises and belongings. All work practices conform to:
- The Health & Safety at Work Act 1974
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1992-1999
- The Control of Substance Hazardous to Health 2002
AJL Roadmarking engineers are CSCS card holders and are holders of or working towards NVQ level 2 in pavement line marking. All engineers work to a disciplined procedure which involves:
- A formal assessment as to how the task will be achieved which will be emailed along with every estimate.
- A risk assessment which will cover the identification of all potential risks and tactics for avoidance including any signs and barriers to cordon off the working area.
- The use of a reflective vest, gloves and protective footwear as a minimum personal protection equipment. Hard hats and goggles are available at all times as is any PPE required.
- An on site risk assessment sheet completed by the crew chargehand immediately before the commencement of works which will be signed by the crew chargehand and added to the site workpack thus providing a site specific risk assessment.
AJL Roadmarking are quality assured to ISO 9001 and members of the Contractors Health and Safety assessment scheme(CHAS), Safe Contractor, and Construction Line.